Choosing A Real Estate Agent
The single most important choice next to buying the right home is finding the right Realtor to represent you. Apart from the obvious of picking someone that quickly gets your likes and dislikes, you will want to work with a career professional who has handled a volume of sales transactions and knows about bidding on an REO.
- Here are a few questions to ask:
- How long have you been in the business and is it your full-time career?
- What is your average list-price-to-sales-price ratio?
- How will you search for my home?
- What is your strategy for competing against multiple offers?
- Can you provide me with references?
- Are you able to help me find other professionals? (home inspectors, lenders, title companies, etc)
- What is your rate of commission?
- What kind of guarantee will you offer me?
Above all, it's important you choose an agent you can trust. Asking questions, talking to former clients and weighing their responses to the questions above will help you get an idea of the agents you are considering. You won't be sorry you took the time to do your homework.
- Why Buy An REO?
- Tips For Buying An REO
- Connecting With An Advisor
- Financing Options That Work Best for REO Buyers
- How To Seminar Events